Game Into The Wild
Experience the magnificent wilderness of the Sasan Gir Forest with a perfect nature-immersed getaway
Witness wilderness at its best and explore the beauty of winter in the forest as Woods At Sasan, the modern retreat in the magnificent Sasan Gir Forest, Gujarat presents Game Into the Wild’22.
Nestled in the forest, this retreat in the woods is the first of its kind in India – a luxury retreat that’s based on biophilia and is grounded in sustainable practices.
Take a leap out of your routine with Game into the Wild ’22, a passage to explore the rare wildlife of Gir forest with specially curated experiences that go beyond the allure of Asiatic lions. Enhance your interaction with nature and experience the best of the majestic Sasan Gir, one of the finest destinations for Birding, Safaris & transformative game drives, along with a treasure trough of ancient folklore, sumptuous local cuisine cultures & traditions.
“Game into the Wild” includes among the others, experiences and nature immersions like the luxury ‘Escorted Safaris’ in a private open gypsy and the signature Bonnet Breakfast with a sunrise view, as one listens to the tales of land together with the head naturalist. Reflect on the unique regional flavours as you experience a heart-warming dinner at Swadesh. Get a relief from the daily drain with Woods At Sasan’s personalized SOM well-being therapies that offer best in wellbeing programming and is created to honor a way of life that harmonizes mind, body and soul through a range of time honoured, evidence based eastern philosophies.
Experience warm bonding over soulful musical evenings, sunrise and sunset yoga sessions, pottery, cycling, film screenings and more, supplementing your journey of adventure, and holistic wellbeing!
Indulge in Woods At Sasan’s specially curated holistic escapades as the kids experience their own special activities – sketching along with unique towel and pastry art which helps them to explore their inner artist and connect with nature.
With the pursuit of enabling destinations and creating sustainable built environments, Woods At Sasan, the flagship retreat by 1000 Island Hotels & Resorts curates meaningful explorations, with wellbeing as the undercurrent, fuelled with passion of coexisting with the jungle and its habitat.
Woods At Sasan promises a journey that is stimulating yet restful as the retreat becomes your binoculars to the ‘Life of the land’. Experience thoughtfully designed luxury escapades with India’s first biophilic and sustainable luxury retreat welcoming you back into the lap of nature.
With Woods At Sasan, end the year with a perfect getaway and experience the best-in-class wellbeing programming through a slow, sustainable and nature-immersed lifestyle.
For reservations and further details, please visit-
Contact us on- +91 8758100055
About Woods At Sasan
A modern retreat inside the Sasan Gir forest in Gujarat, Woods At Sasan by 1000 Island Hotels & Resorts, is a biophilic paradise set among 16 acres of mango orchard and lush forest, our retreat offers best-in-class wellbeing programming through a slow, sustainable, nature immersed lifestyle. Our retreat is a blend of pared down and eco-conscious architecture designed to enhance interaction with nature and encourage self-exploration in a tranquil and serene atmosphere. SOM, the wellbeing chapter by 1000 Island Hotels & Resorts offers best in wellbeing programming and is created to honor a way of life that harmonizes mind, body and soul through a range of time honoured, evidence based eastern philosophies to promote a new path towards sustainable life habits through a modern expression. Through SOM wellbeing, we incorporate the practices of Ayurveda, yoga and meditation and sattvic nutrition along with nature expeditions and experiences. With Nature and Birding trails and culture and culinary immersions, Woods At Sasan offers a Destination First approach that brings alive the world of Sasan Gir. We have pioneered a sustainable system of hospitality that’s based on observation, active engagement, learning, implementation and design.
1000 Island Hotels & Resorts is a forward-thinking and creative hub which architects retreats that enable joy, well-being and thoughtfulness. We design hospitality with meaning and hope. Inspiring meaningful choices, living environments and a positive lifestyle for all.
With a pursuit of enabling destinations, 1000 Island Hotels & Resorts creates sustainable built environments and inclusive experiences to influence people all around us, across varied contexts. Fuelled by a passion to serve, our endeavour is a way of life.
3 Nights & 4 Days (Double Occupancy)
Woods Studio: INR 84,999*
Additional charges for extra Adults 24999/-
Additional charges for extra Child 17499/-
Woods Pavilion: INR 94,999*
Additional charges for extra Adults 27999/-
Additional charges for extra Child 19999/-
Weekend Supplement of INR Rs 2000+18% Tax per night applicable on Friday & Saturday
- 1 Escorted forest safari: An exclusive to Woods escorted safari in the private open gyspy of Gir National Park with our resident naturalists in search of Asiatic lions, Leopards, small cats, herbivores & birds.
- 1 Som Signature Couple Therapy: Detox, de-stress and experience truly holistic wellbeing with SOM signature therapies.
- 1 Bonet breakfast: Ride through the trails in an open gypsy to experience the breakfast with a sunrise view.
- 1 BBQ Dinner: A culinary experience with all the flavours of private dining. Where our chef creates culinary delights that are roasted to perfection and suited to your palate while your private butler waits on you.
- 1 Swadesh Dining: Our signature restaurant, Swadesh or ‘my country’ reflects the unique local flavours of a region.
- Cycling: Pedal away without care along the meandering river Hiran.
- Pottery: Get your hands dirty and you mind focussed with some experimental throwing on a traditional potter’s wheel.
- Woods Screening: Films and documentaries on nature, wildlife, communities, sustainability and the planet.
- Sunrise and Sunset Yoga: Stretches and asanas just when your body needs it the most.
- Soulful Musical Evenings: Live music with feted musicians from round the country.
- Little Picasso (Sketching activity): Sketch from nature the best teacher and improve observational and representational skills with our expert artist.
- Towel Art: Why look at a towel as a simple rectangle when it can be so much more? Learn the art of towel origami and enhance DIY skills.
- Pastry Art: Decorate a cake with your own special design. For when you can have your cake, decorate it, and eat it too!
Image credits: Woods at Sasan